1.5K views

Dr.Michele Domiano-Gnall and her convicted felon husband Dave Gnall think their customers are fools.

They parade around feeling superior to the rest of civilization while most know of their crimes. The disbarred lawyer Dave Gnall served 1 year in Federal prison for stealing over 1 million dollars from his clients. Michele Domiano-Gnall actually thinks the neighbors believe her story of knowing nothing of her husband's financial dealings. Dave reports no income and his wife reports $85,000 while living in a home and driving cars beyond their financial means.

Dave Gnall recently received a loan for $600,000 from Wells Fargo based upon fraudulent information being reported.

Dave must really enjoy the food in prison!

I would never trust these thieves with watering my lawn, and they want to have my social security number, date of birth, and other personal information when I get my eyes examined.Never Trust The Domiano-Gnall's

Had an Experience with Domiano Eye Care?

Comments

The absolute WORST experience ever with the incompetent staff there."Sorry we made you waste your entire morning and have your children miss educational time so you can drive 40 minutes one way for us to tell you we screwed up and you are not due for a check up for a few months.

Let us give you a $50 gift certificate to use towards our incredibly overpriced frames on your next visit".......... ummm, no thanks!!!!

That was the LAST STRAW!If you value your time, please look elsewhere for a more organized optometrist office.

Clarks Summit beware. Domiano has a long history of opening fake businesses to launder her dirty money.

After opening stores in Scranton, old forge, Hamlin & kingston The Domiano-Gnall's are ready to $crew Clarks Summit. Do not trust these convicted criminals.

I filed a fraud complaint against Michelle Domiano-Gnall.

I paid $538.00 for my son's glasses.She wouldn't submit

the claim to BC/BS of NEPA.

She knew she would never get

that amount in reimbursement from the insurance company.

The PA Department of State, Bureau of Enforcement is on her

trail right now. After BC/BS of NEPA repeatedly requested that she submit the claim, she padded it with ridiculous charges. I have my receipt "paid in full".

She still wants more money.She's in trouble.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1078256

Domiano closes Kingston location in the middle of the night.Customers wonder whear there records are?

Cant be legal.Probably another bancruptcy

Domiano doesn't pay her taxes!

Federal tax liens

Michele Domiano & David Gnall 4 Kipling Drive, Moosic;

$82,388.31.

PA tax liens Michele Domiano & David Gnall, 4 Kipling Drive, Moosic; $1,424.79.

Medicare fraud is the collection of Medicare health care reimbursement under false pretenses.There are many different types of Medicare fraud, all of which have the same goal: to collect money from the Medicare program illegitimately.

Michele L.

Domiano and her husband, convicted felon David J.Gnall are experts at stealing from Medicare.

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #1037862

Domiano sells fake designer glasses. Just ask her husband who was recently in jail for over a year for stealing $1,000,000,000 from their customers.

Moosic, Pennsylvania, United States #1037861

She charged me $1500 and out of that my son received eyeglasses & contact lenses.I received an eye exam with the intention of getting contact lenses.

However, my eyes were not able to adjust to them.

I was never able to receive my funds back from the Dr.

And we will never go to her again.She lost 3 patients due to her sleazy business practices.

Domiano doesn't pay her taxes!

Lackawanna County Court Notes

Federal tax liens

Michele Domiano & David Gnall 4 Kipling Drive, Moosic;

$82,388.31.

Lackawanna County Court Notes State tax liens Michele Domiano & David Gnall, 4 Kipling Drive, Moosic; $1,424.79.

However, my eyes were not able to adjust to them.

I was never able to receive my funds back from the Dr.